About The OS Group and Principal Consultants
The OS Group provides environmental compliance and compliance management consulting services, including Retail Compliance TrackerTM an Environmental Management Information System for Retail. The OS Group’s two principals offer expertise in the unique environmental compliance challenges of the retail and logistics industry nationwide and environmental due diligence and brownfields services in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa.
Mr. Storlie has extensive knowledge, experience and expertise across a wide range of environmental consulting arenas including compliance and permitting, industrial hygiene, health & safety, contaminant investigations & remediation and natural resources.
- Professional Geologist with 30 years of experience in environmental science, regulations and consulting. He provides environmental compliance, remediation and due diligence consulting, regulatory negotiations, training, litigation support and expert witness services to commercial, industrial, and state & local government clients.
- Managed more than 1,800 active remediation, due-diligence, natural resources and compliance projects, including multi-state, multi-site projects for national accounts.
- Managed an ongoing compliance management program with $10 million in annual revenue and over 100 scientists and engineers for a confidential Fortune 100 client.
- In a prior position, Mr. Storlie was responsible for national account management for national retail clients. He provided account management oversight and project management mentoring. He served in program management and senior technical consultant roles for retail clients, with expertise in compliance programs for retail & logistics operations and electronics collection & recycling programs.
- Mr. Storlie sat on the Environmental Compliance Committee of the Retail Industry Leaders Association’s Retail Sustainability Initiative (RILA RSI) and the project steering committee for RILA’s new Center for Retail Compliance (CRC).
- M.E.P.D., Physics & Mathematics Education, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse; 1990
- B.S., Geology & Geophysics, University of Wisconsin-Madison; 1986
- Professional Geologist: 1995, Wisconsin, No. 305, expires 7/2020
- Professional Geologist: 1998, Minnesota, No. 30289, expires 6/2020
Steve Osesek – Principal Consultant, Member
Mr. Osesek’s technical expertise includes regulatory compliance primarily related to retail services and electronic recycling vendors, Phase I (property transaction due diligence) and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, storm water compliance, non-metallic mining permitting, wetland delineation, and underground and above ground storage tank contaminant investigations and remediation.
- Environmental Scientist with more than 19 years of experience in environmental geology, hydrogeology, regulations and consulting. He provides environmental compliance, investigation, remediation, and due diligence consulting, training, and regulatory negotiations to commercial, industrial, and municipal clients.
- Managed more than 1,000 investigation, remediation, due-diligence, and compliance projects, including multi-state, multi-site projects for national accounts.
- In a prior position, Mr. Osesek was the district manager of the Onalaska, WI office for a regional environmental consulting firm providing direct oversight to a staff of more than 15 environmental scientists and engineers. His district and project manager activities have including providing project management, subcontractor administration, fieldwork oversight, contract and budget preparation and maintenance, regulatory standards interpretation, report preparation, and data analysis services.
- Post Baccalaureate, Water Resources, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- B.S., Wildlife Management, University of Wisconsin – Stevens Points, Stevens Point, Wisconsin , 1989
The OS Group
444 21st Street South
La Crosse, Wisconsin 54601